In the tradition of the original six dairies that existed in the Walla Walla area from 1920-1980, whose neighborhood farm stores provided more than just cows milk, our Farm Store at the fromagerie offers a wide variety of local, healthy food items, all grown and produced on our farm.
Tasting Room Hours:
Closed (by appointment only)
Friday & Saturday: 12-5pm
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Sunday & Other Days: By appointment only
Appointments & Special Orders:
Call Joan at 509.876.1429
Our Farm Store
The Farm Store at the fromagerie offers a wide variety of local, healthy farm products, which can include, depending on the season:
- A variety of cheeses
- Farm Fresh Eggs: Free range, non-commercially fed chicken and duck eggs – “Happy Free Girls” Roam free and produce saffron colored yolks
- Fresh milk, sheep and goat
- Fresh pastas and cheese-filled raviolis
Several new products are offered throughout each season.
Where to purchase our cheese
- Visit our Farm Store at the fromagerie in Dayton
- Call us at 509.382.1917, or Joan at 509.876.1429, to order direct from the farm. We can ship anywhere in the United States.
- Purchase our cheese at these farmer’s markets (call to confirm our schedule)
Walla Walla Valley Farmers Market, Walla Walla, WA
Pendleton Farmers Market, Pendleton, OR
Pasco Farmers Market, Pasco, WA